The amount of time (days) of no more than 18 working days, as follows:
a) IPA will receive the application files and check the validity of their compliance with the law, move it to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment for completion within 01 working days.
b) Department of Natural Resources and Environment will receive, evaluate the application files are transferred, sent a request to Consultance attached with the application file to the relevant departments and agencies (if necessary) and transfer of financial investors to determine the financial obligations. After receiving a written response from the institutions, the Department of Natural Resources and Environment to sign certificates of land use rights and ownership of housing and others are attached to the land and sent out to the IPA to provide to investors, within 16 working days
The relevant departments responsible for Consultance Meanwhile, the Provincial Department of Taxation is responsible for determining the financial obligations. Later, they informed decisions to investors (by type) to align with investors to meet their financial obligations and transfer receipts to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment, within 05 working days from receipt of the written request for Consultance Department of Natural Resources and Environment ,
c) IPA shall give the results to investors in official IPA (after investors meet their financial obligations as notified by the Department of Taxation) and send a copy of the original receipt for payment of financial obligations to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment to be filed within 01 working days.
I. Case 1: Issuance of certificates in case of no characteristics related to land or no request to certify the properties related to land or properties related to land owned by others.
1. Request for issuance of the certificate (in the form of standard no. 01 / DK-GCN enclosed with the Circular No.17 / 2009 / TT-BTNMT dated 21 October 2009, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment)
2. Report of the funds currently managed and used (in the form of standard no. 07 / DK covered by Circular No. 09/2007 / TT-BTNMT dated August 2, 2007, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment)
3. One of the following certificates of land use rights:
– Should win land use right auction: Auction results recognized in writing by the State authorities; certificate of land; and related maps (s).
– In the case of land use rights recognized by the authority of the State: The decision on the recognition of land use rights; land lease contracts; and related maps (s).
– In the case of land recovery, land allocation, land lease and land use change: The decision on the allocation of land or land use change approval decision (on the ground who have agreed to cleanup the site); certificate of land (if any); land lease contracts; and related maps (s).